Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
VanAllen, Adam I_vote_lcapVanAllen, Adam I_voting_barVanAllen, Adam I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

VanAllen, Adam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam VanAllen

VanAllen, Adam Empty
PostSubject: VanAllen, Adam   VanAllen, Adam Icon_minitime1Mon 06 Dec 2010, 4:42 pm

VanAllen, Adam Ece293f6edc43cb73be41b42a0a12b33
Sakura Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Adam
Middle Name: Jay
Last Name: VanAllen
Nickname(s):
Birthday: April 27th
Race: Mage Demon

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Element: Lightening

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Mind Control, he is able to freeze anyone and control them as long as he is able to make clear eye contact.

Weapon: Sawed off shot gun

Explanation of Weapon:
VanAllen, Adam Gun1

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Standing at 6'7" with a muscled and athletic build he weighs 185 lbs. His hair is a pure very soft white that shadow over crystal pools of ocean blue eyes. His skin is a pale, even tone which marks his high class. His long bony fingers from working with clay and plaster are both gentle but strong. When extremely enraged, which does not occur often his Ram like horns will appear and his eyes will go entirely black.

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Adam lets off a cold and mean vibe, but he actually a rather good person though with strong morals. He is an aristocrat and being very refined he refrains from unnecessary attention that may have a bad affect on his reputation. He does his yearly deeds, donating to charities and what not, but from there would not like to be bothered. He has no interest in have a family even though he has a soft side for kids. He's very smart and enjoys sculpting. However as proper as he appears he is not perfect and tries to hide that away, such as being selfish and an alcoholic. He's very self critical and thinks he is an awful person although he is very kind.
Goals: To be a successful sculptor
Likes: Women, money, and booze (though he will not admit it)
Dislikes: He pretends to dislike kids, reporters, not getting what he wants
Bad Habits: Alcoholic, laziness
Fears: Reporters finding out about the truth
Other:

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Christine VanAllen and Jospeh VanAllen
Siblings: Thomas VanAllen
History: Adam grew up in a household often watched by the media. His parents were aristocrats, his father owning a very successful business in new age technology, his mother as well from a family high in the food chain was a super model. He was the youngest of two brothers, Thomas being 6 years his senior. His family was not very close at all. His Father and Mother both had many lovers on the side, marrying each other purely on status. They taught Thomas and Adam how to maintain their social standing and how to hide things, such as lover, even from your marital partner at a young age. Due to the large age gap between him and his brother and being brought up by a nanny he never was able to become close to anyone. He went a private boarding school when he was six, like his brother, and came back as a robot. A man with no feelings, or so he appeared to be. He was all about business, as well as his brother. After his father died, him and his brother became business partners, inheriting their father's business, his mother now surviving off the money his father left behind and plastic surgery. However as an aristocrat he must keep up with the fashions and it had become popular in buying expensive, foreign, virgin slaves. He decided he must take part in the fad, though trying to stick to his morales aimed for a Girl of at least eighteen.
Back to top Go down

VanAllen, Adam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: