Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Music Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMusic Room - Page 2 I_voting_barMusic Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Music Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMusic Room - Page 2 I_voting_barMusic Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Music Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jin
Admin
Jin

Character sheet
Health:
Music Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Music Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)
Intelligence:
Music Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/2000Music Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)
Strength:
Music Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/2000Music Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)

Music Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 08 Feb 2010, 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the music class room
Back to top Go down
https://sakuraacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Mystery

Mystery

Character sheet
Health:
Music Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/2000Music Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
Music Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/2000Music Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 28 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

"Hehe, I was randomly exploring the place ealier, and then I ended up here."
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 29 Mar 2010, 2:55 pm

Haha Well this isn't a bad place to end up.
*looks at the sun streaming through the window.*
Wow, it's a beautiful day. Looks like it'd be fun to go on a run.
*Shinzume lets off a happy little yip in agreement*
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Mystery

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 30 Mar 2010, 1:58 am

"Heh, yeah..."
Hehehe... looks like you can't go, little miss vampire.
Be quiet!
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 30 Mar 2010, 7:32 pm

*brow furrows in concern*
What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?
*tilts head*
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Mystery

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 1:20 am

"Oh, uh... I just can't go in the sun is all... I have, uh.. sensitive skin.."
True. In a way.
I have to hand it to ya, that was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 7:32 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry."
*Gives apologetic smile*
"That kinda sucks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 7:42 pm

On her tour of the school, she passes by the music room. She pokes her head in and sees some other students. She steps in, giving a small wave of her hand, in greeting.

"Hello.." she said, her voice low and shy like.

She crosses her hands behind her back looking around at all the instruments. She glanced over at the Grand Piano and smiled some.

She walked over to it, running her hand along the smooth wood.

Reminds me of the one my grandfather left me...

she said to herself as vivid memories of her sitting on his lap, as a child, as she was taught a basic scale.
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 7:49 pm

*Turns back and sees a new girl*
*She smiles*
Hey.
*Looks to the paino, then to the girl*
Do you play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 7:56 pm

She snaps out of her day dream and turns to the voice, giving a soft smile.

"Yes" she says with a small nod.

She walks around to the seat, and sits with perfect posture. She pulls her hair back, tossing it over her shoulders. She then moves her neck side to side before raising her hands up and placing them on the keys. Her eyes scan the pearl ivories before her fingers start to dance along the keys, playing one of her favorite compositions, that took her many months to master.

[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeLhhEfyjvQ&feature=related <-- the song shes playing]]
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 8:06 pm

*remains quiet for a moment after the girl is done, letting the music sink in.*
That was amazing, you really played it well.
*stops for a moment*
What's it called?
(Btw, are you considering being a writer? You are very good with details. ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 8:16 pm

She finishes. At home, there was always an applause afterwords, which she didn't seem to mind missing. It was one of those things she hated about being home. Her mother always held these luncheons where the main highlight was her piano playing. It sickened her; she hated feeling like she was put on display.

She lets out a content sigh and turns to her.

"It's called 'Theme of Rain'"
she explained.

Her twin brother, Cain, never seemed to mind being the center of attention, however. He played opposite her, on the violin. He was spectacular at it. Because of this, his ego was a bit big and it drove her crazy. Still, she missed it when they were a bit younger, and played together because they wanted too, not because they had too.

"My twin, Cain...he plays the violin. We used to play together all the time. He would have been sent here with me, but stayed with our father instead"

She stood, completely forgetting to introduce herself.

"My name is Autumn Savara"
she said kindly.

"But... I prefer just Savara" she added.

Why she hated her first name was because it reminded her too much of her life back home. Her mother would always comment on how lovely her name was and that any man should thank his lucky stars to be seen with her on his arm. She shuddered at the thought. Sometimes she thought her mother thought of her as a meal ticket which angered her to a whole different degree.

[[haha, well, I do write but not professionally or anything =p its more of a hobby for me ^^ my attention to details might come from my ocd xD or that I've been rp'ing since I was about 11 or so ^^; ]]
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 8:25 pm

*Nods. She hasn't seen her younger sister, Natsuko, in a while. Her heart yearned for her old life for a moment before she continued*
Sorry. Hahaha I sometimes space out. Sorry to hear about your brother not coming.*realizes she never introduced herself and bows her head slightly*
It's nice to meet you Savara. My name is Ami.
*motions toward the big white wolf sitting next to her*
And this is Shinzume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 8:30 pm

She smiled, nodding her head, then looked to the large white wolf.

"Hello" she said. "I always wanted a pet...but my mother..." she gave a slightly aggravated sigh.

"she has this... delusion that all animals are filthy, good for nothing creatures"

she remembered a time when her father and mother got into a big argument over his exotic bird sanctuary. Her father loved birds and it was an issue they clashed about a lot.

"Personally, I think it's silly"
she added.
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 8:41 pm

*Shinzume nodded her head and nudged Ami's leg*
*Ami laughed nervously*
Hahaha Yea. I love this gal, although she'd probably bite me if I treated her like I owned her.
*pats Shinzume's head to calm the wolf down*
And she taught me how to handle my magic, so I agree with you.
*smiles sadly*
Do you miss your family?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 8:56 pm

"Heh, sorry...I didn't mean to make it seem like I was referring to you as a pet" she said towards the wolf.

She shrugged at the question. "I suppose I do" she said looking down and to the side.

"It's the way things were that I don't miss"
she added.

"I come from a...I guess you would call it privileged family" she said, obviously hating to use that word.

"I grew up... expected to live a certain way and I did, naively, for most of my childhood" she explained.

"As I got older, I guess I realized that, that type of lifestyle wasn't who I was"
she said with a bit of a sad smile.

"I was expected to eat a certain way, dance a certain way, speak a certain way...even stand a certain way" she said.

Who she was inside, was totally different then what she appeared. She was the type of person who would much rather prefer getting her clothes and hands dirty,rather then sit around a large dinning room table with snobby aristocrats, in cleanly pressed suits sitting with their equally snobbish looking sons and daughters, listening to a bunch of dull drabble about politics and how the world should be run. The very thought of that bored her to tears.

"I do miss my father...and seeing him everyday. He and my mother were like night and day. He's totally different then her" she smiled, remembering her father, Andres.

"Out of both my parents...I'm more like him. Hands down" she said.
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 9:07 pm

*Shinzume noded, happy once again*
*Ami backtracked immediately*
No, no you're fine. She doesn't usually mind when people make that mistake. Well, not that much, anyway. It's pretty common, actually.
*Nods sadly*
Sounds like your life was pretty controlled. I'm guessing it was your mother who set the specific standards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 9:09 pm

She gave a nod.

"That high society life really wasn't for me...which is why I'm kind of glad I get to be away from it now" she said.

"Though I get the opinion my mother sent me away because she hoped it would help me being more like her" she rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"Sometimes I get the feeling she really doesn't know me at all"
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 9:15 pm

I can tell. You seem too fun to be stuck with pinpoint accuracy rules.
*smiles sadly*
Have you ever told her your feelings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

"I've tried" she admits.

"But then I get the whole-"

She puts her hands on her hips, takes a snooty upperclassmen stance and mimics the way her mother used to speak, of course using a funny voice.

"Autumn, dear, this is just a phase. When your older you'll learn to appreciate your breeding...blah blah blah"
she says with a small laugh after wards.

She realized then, she never did laugh much anymore. Home life made her so agitated most of the time, she sometimes thought she'd forgotten how to laugh.

It felt good to laugh again.

I guess this meant she was slowly making friends. Which pleased her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 9:37 pm

*Ami tried to keep a straight face during the impression, but burst out laughing at the "blah blah blah" part*
Sounds like a whole bunch of fun.
I guess Natsuko and I were really lucky mom and dad were gone so much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 10:32 pm

Her laughing trailed off and she sat down on the piano bench, hands folded in her lap.

"So, which dorm do you live in? I'm in dorm four" she said.

She started feeling like, just maybe, she would fit in here. Sure, she was the only vampire, to her knowledge so far, that was here, but she figured it wouldn't hurt to have some friends who weren't of her kind. Actually, she may have just preferred it that way. From the time she learned to walk and talk, she was surrounded by her kind and wasn't allowed to mingle with anyone else.

Because of that, she was mildly afraid of how others would react to her when they realized she was a vampire. She would sometimes hear talk of her parent's saying how most of the world viewed them: how they were monsters, and heathens, and blood lustful creatures who preyed mercilessly on humans and animals. All factors she hoped the people here would overlook and give her a chance to show them how nice of a girl she really was.
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

We're in dorm 10.
*crouches down by Shinzume*
We've still got to spruce up the place and make it a little homier

(I gotta go to bed soon. Lol otherwise I'll be a zombie during school tomorrow. Do you want to continue later or end the conversation. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 01 Apr 2010, 10:36 pm

She gave a slight nod, looking at the clock on the wall. She still had some time left to explore, before needing to return to the dorms.

"Well, I guess I'll be on my way" she said, with a slight bow of her head.

"It was indeed a pleasure, Ami, Shinzume. I look forward to meeting you both again"
with that, she bowed her head once more before heading towards the door, to go and explore the remaining school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Ami Hitomi

Ami Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 02 Apr 2010, 4:40 pm

*Smiles and called after Savara*
Likewise. See you later~
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Mystery

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 02 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

*replying to what Ami said*
"Well, it's just like that. Being a vampire and all--"
Uh oh. I just said I was vampire! I was trying to keep that on the down low! I'm sooo stupid!
Yes, you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Music Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next