Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm

He paused and took the rag with a nod, rubbing some soap into it and washing himself. After he finished he offered the rag to Cecil, "Can't forget you." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 8:30 pm

He smiled and took the rag when Casper gave it to him and lathered it with soap and began to clean himself. When he finished he rung it out and set it aside. "All clean," he sighed and leaned back a little wanting to stay a little longer though the water was starting to lose its warmth.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:09 pm

Casper smiled and laid on Cecil's chest again, "We should probably get out soon. Anything you want to do today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

Cecil sighed completely content and nodded. "Yeah, lets see, we should definitely go on a date today, but where to?" He thought for a moment to himself as he slicked back Casper's wet hair. "What haven't we done?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

He chuckled, "Well, it's different when you can see." he smiled and kissed Cecil's cheek, "But if we need something we haven't done... we've never had a real breakfast, lunch OR dinner date, if you'd want to do that."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:39 pm

"Well a dinner date would be nice, but it's pretty normal... unless," he smirked. "Come let's get out of the tub," he stood up and helped Casper stand as well. He quickly got him out and through a towel around them both.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:43 pm

He blinked, "Unless?" he asked curiously and began drying himself. He smiled a little, "Conditions that will make it better?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:56 pm

He smirked at him and dried himself off. "Its going to be a surprise, but I'm going to need to use your phone." He kissed his cheek and hurriedly pulled him back into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:02 pm

He blinked and nodded, getting his phone and offering it to Cecil, "Here. I dunno what you're doing, but give me a bit to get dressed." he chuckled and gave Cecil his phone before digging through his drawers to find some nice like jeans with tears on the left thigh and right knee and a blue and cyan t-shirt. He also decided to put on a silver watch he had on his dresser.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

He looked over Casper and chuckled, "You might want to get dressed nicer then that." He smiled and dialed in a number, "Hello, I'd like to make reservations for tonight under the name Karimi." He paused and smiled, "Thank you." He handed him back the phone, and pulled on his old clothes. "I'll meet you by the door, dress nicely." He then left to go to his own room to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:24 pm

He blinked and nodded, "Yeah, sure." he chuckled, 'Something higher classed? Interesting.' he thought and changed into black, pinstripe dress pants and a white dress shirt. He went to meet Cecil by the door and raised an eyebrow at at hime, "If this isn't dressy enough, I have a tie. I just hate wearing it." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:55 pm

Cecil was wearing black dress pants and a dark red button up shirt and black tie. "No that's perfect." He smiled and looked around to make sure no one was there before he leaned down to kiss his forehead. "Ready to go?" He offered his arm out.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:59 pm

He chuckled and took Cecil's arm with a small smile, "I'm ready when you are." he quickly slipped on his black shoes so they could go. "Do I get to know where we're headed.?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 11:02 pm

"Well you'll see soon enough right?" He chuckled and led him out.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:56 am

They entered the house again, it was late and no one was up so Cecil took Casper's hand and led him to Cas' room. Once the door was closed he unbuttoned Casper's shirt and striped away his pants. "Am I allowed to sleep in your room tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:08 am

He smiled and nodded, not minding that Cecil was stripping him, "Of course. But I'm really tired, so how about we just cuddle up and sleep?" he chuckled, "You don't need to be in your fox form either, I'll behave~"

-------

https://sakuraacademy.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=97
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 40 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40