Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Maid Angelique I_vote_lcapMaid Angelique I_voting_barMaid Angelique I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Maid Angelique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

A classic maid cafe with an all female staff. The staff all dress and act like maids.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Aug 2010, 11:29 pm

Casper blushed when he got the job and was told a certain rule."W-wait... but... I'm a guy!" he frowned. The manager smiled simply, "Don't worry, you're cute enough to get away with it~" she said and handed him the uniform, "You said you're having financial troubles, right? Then please, take these with you for now. You can pay us back later~" she smiled. Casper smiled thankfully and nodded, "Thank you... I'll be in later if you need me." he smiled and got up, shaking the manager's hand and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 10:36 pm

Casper went to the back room when he came to work and changed into his uniform before working with the others to set up and get to work.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 10:44 pm

Cecilius entered the shop a while later with a smile, followed by a younger boy. He walked up to the front counter, making note of all the maids, and smiled. "I'm looking for Cassie?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

One of the girls nodded, "Sure~" she smiled and went to the counter, "Cassie~ some guys are requesting you~" she called back. Casper came out from the back, "Oh?" he looked to the front and smiled at Cecil, "Alright, I'm on it~" he smiled back to the girl and went to greet Cecil, "Hi." he looked at the younger boy and back to Cecil, "Friend of yours?" he asked and guided them to a table.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 11:00 pm

Cecilius grinned at Casper in his maid costume and followed him to the table and took a seat. "Maybe~" the boy smiled and Cecilius gave a light chuckle. "Cas, this is Christian, I knew him before I was blind." He looked to Christian excited to see him again. Christian smiled back to him. "And Christian this is Casp- Cassie." he caught himself, "she's really special to me," he said decided it was probably best not to call him his boyfriend while at work.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 11:09 pm

Cas smiled and gave Cecil a small kiss on the cheek, "Special indeed~" he chuckled, "So, you guys want anything or are you just here to see me?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 11:14 pm

Christian eyed Casper as he kissed Cecil's cheek but smiled acting unaffected. Cecilius gently pushed Casper away snickering, "you probably shouldn't do this in front of the other costumers they might get jealous or think they have a right to one too." Christian raised a brow and sighed, "well we might as well get something while we're here right? I'd like just some hot cocoa please." He smiled to Casper sweetly and Cecilius sighed. "Some hot tea? Anything is fine with me really, and maybe a poppyseed muffin for us to split." He furrowed his eyebrows disliking the feeling of ordering Casper around.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 11:26 pm

He nodded and jotted it down, "Sure." he chuckled at Cecil's face, "Don't make that face, I like this job." he smiled, "I'll be back with that in a sec." he said and went to get the order. He came back and set out the tea, hot chocolate and muffin. "There you go. Anyway, I have to get back to work so I'll talk to you when you're done." he smiled and waved as he went off to serve the other customers.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

Cecil sighed and watched him walk away. He placed his hands around his cup and waited for it to cool just a bit. Christian smiled as he took a sip of his drink. "Its really nice to see you after all these years, and its really nice to see that you can see me." Cecil chuckled and took a bit of the muffin. "Cas paid for part of if, I paid for the rest when I was working for her." He shrugged and took a sip of tea. "So what have you been doing?" Christian looked around not wanting to meet his eyes and sighed, "well I've been looking for work lately, ever since I got kicked out but I haven't had much luck... I really need a place to stay." He looked up at Cecilius with a hopeful look. Cecilius took another sip and nodded. "Well, we've got a little place that you could stay at.. but its pretty bare right now, we've just got there ourselves, but his has electricity, heat, and running water so its good for now right?" Christian grinned and jumped up to hug him from across the table, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He grinned and Cecilius chuckled a bit. "Its nothing really," he smiled at Christian as he returned to his seat and they continued to converse until they had finished their drinks and muffin.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 11:45 pm

Cas went back over to Cecil and chuckled, "That was quite a scene you made a bit ago. What's so great?" he smiled and looked over the bill.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Aug 2010, 11:50 pm

Cecilius smiled just realizing he allowed Christian into their home with out asking Casper. "Well um... I Christian need a place to stay for a while, so I told him he could stay with us." Christian's grin faltered slightly when he said 'us' but kept up his facade.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:02 am

He paused and frowned at Cecil, "You could have asked me first..." he glanced at Christian, "But I guess it's alright... but we don't have a place for him to sleep. We already sleep together on the blankets." he looked to Christian, "Do you have any things of your own to use?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

Christian couldn't help but feel a slight irritation when Casper talked about them sleeping together but nodded. "Yeah I have a few of my own things, I did live on the streets a bit with Cecil when we were younger. He used to always keep me so warm."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:13 am

Casper suddenly felt a bit less friendly towards Christian but simply smiled innocently, "Yeah, when we got kicked out he did his best to keep me as warm as possible~ and he still does when I sleep with him at night." he game a small smirk but looked to Cecil, "Do you guys have the money to pay for this? If not I'll grab a muffin and drink for myself and call it my free lunch."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:16 am

Cecilius smiled and handed over a a few bills from his pocket. "I've got enough, its fine." Christian smirked back turning to Cecilius. "You should take me home so I can see it." He smiled and Cecilius nodded. "Sure thing."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:22 am

He smiled and took the money, "Great. I get off soon so if you wanna wait for me, I'll change and be right out." he said and quickly put the money in the register before informing his manager of his shift ending and going back to Cecil and Christian, "I'll be out in a bit, this costume takes a while to get off." he laughed and headed to the back.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:32 am

Cecilius nodded and sat back in his chair. Christian pouted and crossed his arms as he sat back as well. Cecil noticed and chuckled, "what's up?" He sighed looking away again, "I just don't want to wait, I'm so happy I found you that I want to go right now." Cecil smiled and shook his head, "sorry Christian, we should really wait for Cas."

Forgot to post a pic of Christian
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:35 am

He came back in through the front door, having left from the back. "Alright, I'm all done." he smiled, "Time to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:37 am

Cecil nodded and stood up with Christian. He then led both of the boys back to the apartment, Christian grabbing his bag of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maid Angelique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Angelique   Maid Angelique Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maid Angelique
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: Town :: shops-
Jump to: