Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Van Rijn, Cecilius I_vote_lcapVan Rijn, Cecilius I_voting_barVan Rijn, Cecilius I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Van Rijn, Cecilius I_vote_lcapVan Rijn, Cecilius I_voting_barVan Rijn, Cecilius I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Van Rijn, Cecilius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Van Rijn, Cecilius Empty
PostSubject: Van Rijn, Cecilius   Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:46 pm

Van Rijn, Cecilius RedHead-1
Sakura Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Cecilius
Middle Name: -
Last Name: Van Rijn
Nickname(s): Cecil, Rijn, Van
Birthday: 28th of August
Race: Fox Demon

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Element: Earth

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Using his gift of Earth he is able to feel the vibrations of objects and people around him. He can't exactly make out what they are, but he'll know they are there and can use that to see for him.

Weapon: Staff

Explanation of Weapon: A thin long wooden staff that he also uses to help him see at times. However he can also use his staff in combat to protect himself.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Cecilius is a strapping young man with wide shoulders and a broad chest. He stands at 6'5" usually towering over most, but is actually quite graceful in his movements. His hair is a deep wine red with glazed, faded grey eyes. His features are soft and elegant while remaining very masculine.

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Cecilius is a very gentle person. He is very humble, honest, and patient with a good sense of humor. However he is also very persistent when he finds something he wants. Hardworking, industrious, ambitious, and thorough are other words he may be described as. He will not allow anything or anyone to get in his way.
Goals: to have a place to call home
Likes: Generally boys, animals, quiet people, people who understand their humility
Dislikes: People who put themselves first, loud things, people who assume he needs help just because he is blind, and conflicts
Bad Habits: He does not give up easily, when he really wants something he will work towards it regardless of who he must step on to get there.
Fears: Losing another sense, never being able to see the world for one last moment
Other:

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
History: For as long as Cecilius can remember he's been hopelessly alone. He's been on the streets entertaining and steeling for food, money, or anything of some value he could exchange. At the age of ten Cecilius began to loose his sight slowly until it was completely gone. It was very difficult for him to live in the city and not be able to rely on his eyes, so he ran away, to the wilderness where he remained in his demon form for six years. He learned to rely on other senses and use his element to help him see to some extent. When he reached the age of sixteen he returned to the city and knew in order to make it in life he'd need and education and headed off to Sakura Academy.
Back to top Go down
Roka Hamasaki
Admin
Roka Hamasaki

Character sheet
Health:
Van Rijn, Cecilius Left_bar_bleue10/2000Van Rijn, Cecilius Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
Van Rijn, Cecilius Left_bar_bleue10/2000Van Rijn, Cecilius Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Strength:

Van Rijn, Cecilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Rijn, Cecilius   Van Rijn, Cecilius Icon_minitime1Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Van Rijn, Cecilius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: