Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Ice Skating Rink I_vote_lcapIce Skating Rink I_voting_barIce Skating Rink I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Ice Skating Rink I_vote_lcapIce Skating Rink I_voting_barIce Skating Rink I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Ice Skating Rink

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 9:59 pm

A large smooth skating rink where you can rent skates and just take a nice stroll around the rink with a date or show off your moves :)
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:00 pm

Cecil entered the skating rink and changed back to his human form as he guided him in. His ears flicked around quite a bit, listening to the bustle of people around them.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:03 pm

He raised his eyebrows, "Nice." he smiled and took Cecil with him to get skates. He rented out his size and looked to Cecil, "What size are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:10 pm

"Uh 14," he shrugged, he couldn't really remember the last time he'd bought a new pair of shoes. "But I can pay for them, so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:17 pm

He shrugged, "If you must." he went to the close bench and began putting on his skates.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:31 pm

He nodded and got the skates and kept his senses full alert as he guided himself to the bench were Casper was seated. He removed his shoes and pulled on his skates and laced them up properly.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:33 pm

He waited for Cecil to finish and looked at him, "You'd better not laugh at me if I fall, I'm not used to ice this time of year." he chuckled, "In return, I wont laugh if YOU fall."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:38 pm

"Well I would think not, it would be sick and cruel of you to laugh at a blind man." He looked to him seriously but cracked a smile. "It's okay, besides I shouldn't fall once I go around the rink a few times and if you need help staying up you can hold on to me."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:46 pm

He chuckled, "Right. But sorry in advance if I pull you down with me." he smiled and stood, "Well then, let's go." he smiled and lead Cecil to the rink stepping on carefully and starting around with Cecil slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:55 pm

"That's fine as long as you don't let me fall on you." He smiled and stepped out onto the ice with Casper and kept a slow pace for him. "So how IS being royal?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

He sighed, "Not nearly as great as TV would lead you to believe. Because of business relationships I have to put up with people I detest or risk losing their support." he groaned, "Some of them have tried to increase their support by perverted measures... but luckily I was with the bodyguards each time." he explained. He thought for a moment, "Being forced to marry is no fun either. Sometimes I feel like just giving the throne to my sister... I'm fully capable of it."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

"Why don't you then? Just give it to your sister, or do you not want her to suffer for it as well?" he frowned as the continued around the corner. "It has to be a woman doesn't it? To make an heir, but you wouldn't even love a woman so there is not point."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:09 pm

He nodded, "I know, but giving the throne to Anayis... it sounds so selfish... if I step down I'd be ridiculed by my people and probably hated by my own father. In his eyes, love isn't a reason to make decisions like that." he sighed and continued skating with Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:15 pm

"Sounds like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Well I really have no answers for you except to suck it up and take the throne. Tough love kid." He shrugged and sped up his pace a bit.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:21 pm

He stayed silent at the comment and trailed behind a bit, keeping his eyes down. 'So that's just it then to him...? Give up on love...? Guess he just wanted me for the looks he can't even see... he's just like all the others...' he got irritated at this thought and continued on, picking up the pace until his skate slipped on some wet ice and he fell forward onto Cecil. He looked a little embarrassed when he saw he'd fallen on Cecil, "Sorry..." he said quietly, still a bit upset and he tried to stand again.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:25 pm

Cecil fell down with Casper and sighed as his back his the ice. He sighed and sat up, "Its alright. Are you okay? No bleeding?" He used the wall to help himself up and grabbed Casper to help him up as well.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:45 pm

He pulled away from Cecil carefully and nodded, wiping a tear from his eye that had slipped out when he was lost in thought, "I'm fine..." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:48 pm

Cecil immediately picked up on the saltiness of his tear and could sense and emotional strain on him. "Um Casper? Are you sure your okay?" He reached over to stroke his cheeks checking for any tears."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:57 pm

He pulled away again at Cecil's touch, "I said I'm fine." he repeated, his voice clearly suggesting otherwise. He kept his eyes away from Cecil, 'Maybe I'd let you do these things if you weren't such a jerk... I just wanted us to be friends and now...'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:59 pm

"Casper?" He pulled him back, grabbing his hand. "Seriously, what is up with you? Why are you so emotional?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:13 am

He pulled his hand away, "Because I wanted us to be friends... and I'm not even sure if that's possible." he looked away and started to skate around Cecil, "Maybe I'm wrong... but I don't think a friend would say 'tough luck' like you did." he glared ahead as he skated about a meter behind cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:19 am

He growled and turned to follow Casper. "What would you expect me to say? I don't magically have all the answers for you. If you want my help I'd be happy to, but I see no way that I could save you from your situation. You're a prince and you have to produce an heir. That's the only way and your stuck with it, sorry kid."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:25 am

He growled a little and wiped some more tears from his face, "Fine then... I'm going home. Come back or don't, I don't care." he hissed and went to change his shoes. After changing his shoes he returned the skates and started to go home.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:27 am

'Why does today have to be so goddamn awful.' He hissed and followed quickly behind and returned his skates. "Casper! Why wont you talk to me? Just stop running away."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

He kept his eyes down and spoke quietly, "Your creating a scene, Cecilius. If you want to talk to me so bad then you can wait until we get back." he said simply. 'Maybe I'll talk to Anayis about it... she can be mature about things when she knows it's important. I'll honestly ask her if she wants the throne... and if she does... it's hers.' he decided silently. "You ready to go then?" he asked, his voice a lot more steady than it was before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Skating Rink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Rink   Ice Skating Rink Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ice Skating Rink
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: