Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Colombe Blanche I_vote_lcapColombe Blanche I_voting_barColombe Blanche I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Colombe Blanche I_vote_lcapColombe Blanche I_voting_barColombe Blanche I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Colombe Blanche

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

A fancy fine dining restaurant at high prices. There is always the best service and live music as well as dancing.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 11:41 pm

Cecil entered the restaurant with Casper and walked to the host. "Table for two under Karimi?" The Host looked down to his book and nodded. "Right this way," he motioned for a waiter to lead them to a table, he pulled out the chair for Casper and handed them both a menu.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

Casper smiled and sat down, looking over his menu and looking to Cecil with a pleased smile, "Well this is certainly nice. I'm guessing this is partly for you too?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 11:59 pm

"What makes you say that?" He looked through his menu scanning over the options. "Everything is on me by the way, order whatever you'd like." He looked back at the wines and sighed. "Too bad you're not 18 yet."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:27 am

He chuckled, "Well, when we get home I'm perfectly allowed to have some~" he grinned. He paused a little, "On you? Are you sure you have that much money?" he raised an eyebrow. He folded shut his menu when he had picked his foods.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:34 am

He nodded, "I've got enough, so just order whatever you like." 'Though this should wipe me down to the last of it, but I don't mind. I really wanted to do this with him. He continued to look over the menu then closed it when he decided and a waiter came over.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:42 am

He smiled at the waitor, "Un temple Sherley et une salade césar au poulet grillé, s'il vous plaît." he ordered, happy the waitor actually understood. He looked to Cecil when he had ordered.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:50 am

Cecil looked at Casper with disbelief and sighed. "I'll have what he's having." The waiter nodded and looked to them both "and to drink?" "Water is fine," he said and looked to Casper.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:53 am

He shook his head, "I already ordered my drink." he chuckled, "and don't give me that look, I'm a diplomat, I need to know other languages!" he smiled and the waitor left to get their food. He chuckled a little, "I hope you like grilled chicken ceasar salads, 'cause that's what I ordered." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 1:03 am

"That's fine with me," he chuckled and took a sip of his water. "I guess I just didn't expect it from a Persian is all I'm saying." He leaned forward smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 1:11 am

He chuckled, "I guess, but I don't think they speak Persian here." he smiled and drank some of his sherley temple. "So, why did you choose this place, if you don't mind my asking." he leaned his chin on his palm.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 7:00 pm

He smiled leaning forward as well, "I wanted to take you somewhere nice. I'm sure you're used to all of this, but this time you actually have someone to dance with." He grinned a little wider admiring the way Casper looked. "Next time I'll take you to the dirties and most run down bar, where the only thing they serve is fish and chips. Of course we'll need to get you a fake ID but that wont be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 8:31 pm

He blinked a little and blushed at the thought of dancing with Cecil and chuckled at the bar comment. "Well of course~ doesn't evenryone need to go to one of those at least once in their life?" he smirked, "and I very much look forwardto dancing with you~"he smiled sweetly and his subtle blush returned.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 11:36 pm

He smiled back and put his hand across the table for Casper to take. "And when a man tries to hit on you I can get into a brawl with him." He chuckled and a waiter came by setting down their salads as well as a basket of bread for the middle with olive oil with garlic and butter.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 11:42 pm

He chuckled and took Cecil's hand, "Well I dunno about me getting in a big brawl... so you defending my honor does seem interesting~" he winked and began eating his salad with his free hand. "Just make sure you don't get hurt badly, and make sure you don't kill the other guy." he said after swallowing his food and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 11:48 pm

Cecil chuckled and took a bite of his food and swallowed before speaking again. "I don't know what you think, but I doubt I'd be able to kill anyone." He smiled and took a sip of his water. "And as for that dance, I'm looking forward to hit full heartedly."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sat 07 Aug 2010, 11:56 pm

He chuckled, "I would certainly hope so. It was your idea." he smiled and ate his dinner happily, taking sips of his sherley temple until both were gone. He smiled at Cecil lovingly, "This is really nice. Much better than when I come to places like this with my family and family friends."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:00 am

"I'm really glad you're enjoying it, I was really hoping you wouldn't be sick of this sort of thing by now." He ate as well until most of his salad had vanished. "Care for desert? We can probably split a Crème brûlée, with coffee or warm milk of course." He glanced over the desert menu a little.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:10 am

He shrugged, "Sure, thought I'm a bigger fan of chocolate to be honest." he chuckled. He smiled at their hands that hadn't separated throught the whole meal and felt very pleased.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:12 am

He squeezed Casper's hands gently, letting his thumb rub over his ring finger as he looked over the menu again. "Well they have a double fudge chocolate cake, it'll probably be pretty rich so don't plan on eating too much. And warm milk to wash it down then? Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:21 am

He smiled warmly at their hands once more and nodded, "Sure, sounds great." he smiled lovingly at Cecil, enjoying this time with him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:25 am

Cecil set the menu back and smirked up at him. "Would you like me to order? Or would you prefer to show off your French a little more?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:33 am

He chuckled, "I think I'll let you take this one." he smirked back.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:41 am

Cecil nodded and when the waiter came by to take their plates he ordered the desert for them to share. He looked up at the dance floor watching the dancers glide across to the smooth rhythm of the orchestra. He then looked back at Casper with a smile, "would you care to dance while we wait?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:49 am

He smiled, "Sure, as long as you don't mind the homophobic stares~" he chuckled and stood, holding his hand out to Cecil so they could go to the dance floor together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colombe Blanche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Colombe Blanche
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: