Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
SA Hospital - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSA Hospital - Page 6 I_voting_barSA Hospital - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
SA Hospital - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSA Hospital - Page 6 I_voting_barSA Hospital - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

SA Hospital

Go down 
+4
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Eliot Ashwoud
Atsui Shinnyuu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Atsui Shinnyuu
Admin
Atsui Shinnyuu

Character sheet
Health:
SA Hospital - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/2000SA Hospital - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
SA Hospital - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/2000SA Hospital - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Strength:

SA Hospital - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri 19 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hospital for sick, hurt, etc.
(Characters can also come here if you want them to be in a coma or something while you leave for a while.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:18 am

He smiled, "That's all I ask." he said. He looked up when Cecil's name was called and stood with him, following the nurse to the office. "I guess the doctor should be here soon enough." he said quietly. 'I hope Cecil will be able to see again..'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:25 am

Cecil followed Casper, still holding his hand and entered the office. 'I really don't want to get temporary vision, but if that's my only choice, and Casper will want it... I don't know...'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:30 am

He sat down with Cecil in a couple of chairs, "You know... if the only option is temporary... you don't have to take it." he said, "I know I'd like you to see me... but I'd like you to see other things too." he smiled a little. Soon after, the doctor walked in. The doctor smiled politely, "Hello. Which one of you would be Cecilius then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:34 am

He sat with Casper registering what he was saying, "But it would still make you happy if I did right?" Cecilius smiled in the doctor's direction as he came in judging by the sound of his voice. "That would be me."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:42 am

The doctor smiled and nodded, "and why have you two come to see me today?" he asked and sat down on a stool. Casper smiled a little, "We want to see if it's possible for Cecil to get his sight back." he paused, "Even if he can't get all of it back... just if there's any way he could permanently have SOME sight, we'd like to know." he explained. The doctor nodded, "You understand the chances of this, don't you?" he asked. Casper nodded, "We know it mayt not be possible... we just need to know for sure." he said. The doctor nodded, "Well then, if you'd like to begin now, please take a seat in the chair over here." he gestured to the medical chair, "We'll look at your retina and see if it's possible."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:45 am

Cecil nodded and stood up but looked to Casper with a chuckle. "A little help?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:50 am

Casper chuckled, "Right." he smiled and brought Cecil over to the chair. The doctor placed the machine in front of Cecil, sitting on the other side. "Now, cecilius, I'll need you to move your chin forward, you should feel a plastic rest for your forehead and chin. After that I just need you to keep your eyes open and stare ahead." he explained.

(xD it's times like this I start to think about how many times they've done this to me...)
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:56 am

Cecilius did as he was told and waited for any further instructions from the doctor. 'I can't help but hope a bit that there will be a permanent fix.'

(I've never really needed an eye doctor, I have really good vision XD)
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 3:01 am

Casper watched everything carefully. The doctor looked into the machine, looking at Cecil's retina carefully. After a few minutes the doctor finished, "You can sit back now." he told Cecil and moved the machine away. "Now then... I have a bit of good and bad news..." he sighed. Casper looked worried at this and immediately squeezed Cecil's hand. "The good news is that, with the proper surgury, it is possible for Cecilius to get his sight back." he started, "However, the bad news is, though he can get it back, it will not be completely fixed. You may still require glasses or contact lenses. and the surgery is very expensive."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 3:03 am

Cecil's heart leapt in his chest and he squeezed Casper's hand and turned towards him. "Are you sure you really want to spend that much money on me? At least let me pay for some."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 3:10 am

Casper felt like his heart would stop right then and there and smiled at Cecil, "I'd be more than happy to pay for it... but if you really want to pay for somethen it's either what you have now or you'll just stop getting paid for a while." he chuckled. "I really don't mind paying. Because it's not just for you. Knowing I helped you be able to see the world again is more than enough."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 3:32 am

He chuckled, "I already take so much from you, please just use the money you've been paying me with." He smiled at him then looked back to the doctor, "So what are the risks? And when is the soonest we could get this done?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 3:35 am

"Considering you're already blind, the only risk is the operation failing, which is an extremely rare occurance." The doctor explained, "As for when... it really depends when and if you want it." he said. Casper nodded, "I hope you'll let me pay for things in the mean time then. Do you want to get it soon?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 1:57 pm

Cecil nodded, "as soon as possible.' He squeezed Casper's hand overcome with joy.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 5:18 pm

Casper smiled and squeezed Cecil's hand back, "Is there a spot open in the next week then?" he asked the doctor. The doctor nodded, looking at his clipboard, "Yes, a week from today. Is that when you'd like it then?" he asked, looking at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 6:21 pm

Cecil grinned and nodded, "yes, as soon as possible." 'by next Wednesday I'll be able to see Casper again... among everything else.' He looked in Casper's direction and kissed the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 6:32 pm

The doctor nodded, "Alright then, I'll set up the appointment then." he went to his desk, opening a laptop and writing in the appointment. "It's set." he said.
Casper smiled at Cecil, "In a week or so... you'll be able to see again..." he said softly, still incredibly happy it was possible. 'But... w-what if he thinks I'm too girly...? He... he wont right??' he began to worry but dismissed it. He looked to the doctor, "I'll call the hospital later to discuss the payment for the surgery." he smiled and looked down to Cecil, "Should we get going then?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 6:34 pm

Cecil nodded and stood up with Casper, stepping forward to shake hand with the doctor. "Thank you, very much." He smiled then joined Casper again waiting for him to lead them out.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Jul 2010, 6:46 pm

He shook the doctor's hand before taking Cecil's again, leading the way back home. 'I hope he'll still like me after he can see... when we get back I only want to be with him.' he moved his hand up to hold Cecil's arm as they headed back.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Jul 2010, 5:07 pm

Cecil smiled when Casper clung to his arm and put his hand over Cas' and walked with him back home.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:06 pm

Casper smiled as they got in and sat in the waiting area, "Well, we still have some time. Anything to talk about?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:13 pm

Casper took the seat next to him, his tail swishing and his ears twitching back and forth taking in everything. He smiled and shook his head, "not really," he pulled Casper out of his chair and into his lap. "I'm still paying for part of this right?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:16 pm

He chuckled when he was pulled onto Cecil's lap and nodded, "Yup, so I hope you don't mind not getting paid for a while." he poked Cecil's cheek and leaned against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:18 pm

"Of course not, I'd give up my entire year's worth of salary just to see you." He nuzzled the side of his head, his arms fastened around his waist. "I love you." He chuckled and rested his head on Casper's and hummed a little as they waited, his tail swaying along.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:21 pm

He smiled peacefully, "I love you too." he gave him a light nuzzle and closed his eyes, waiting for Cecil's name to be called. 'They probably wont let me stay in the room during the operation... I guess I'll just have to wait until he goes to recovery.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA Hospital   SA Hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SA Hospital
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: