Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:27 pm

He thought for a moment, "Well I could see about getting you a dog to help you get around on your own, and I'll show you to a bathroom right now. We can show you around after." he stood from his chair, "Don't worry about the dishes, someone else will get them."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:33 pm

"I don't think me and a dog would be all that compatible," he chuckled and bit and scratched the back of his neck. "But if I'm allowed to wander through here in my demon form I should be able to get around much easier." He nodded and stood up from his chair, keeping his ears perked so he could tell which direction Casper would be heading.

(and of course it should be some large bath so Casper can join ;D)
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:39 pm

He guided Cecil to the large bathroom, "I think I'll join you, actually. The bath is like a hot spring, so it's fine." he shrugged and took off his scarf and armlets after shutting and locking the door. "Go ahead and change whenever, even if you're shy I'm not looking."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:44 pm

He chuckled and nodded as he slowly slid off his clothes, folding them and setting them in a neat pile. "And I guess I can't really look either way." He smiled and waited for Casper to get into the tub first so he would know where it was.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:50 pm

He nodded with a slight chuckle, "Not like it matters anyway, it's kind of refreshing to not have you making comments about me." he walked to the bath when he finished changing and got in slowly, sitting to the side, "Physical comments, obviously. It gets tiring to be called beautiful all the time." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:53 pm

Cecil chuckled and walked over to the tub, his hands out so he wouldn't run into it. "You sound like you're bragging." He smiled and climbed into the tub, sitting on the opposite side of Casper. "Well I don't really know what you look like anyways so it doesn't really matter."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:57 pm

He nodded, "That's what I mean. I don't like being called beautiful though, makes me feel girly." he frowned. "There's not much to see of me, I'm skinny for my age, tanned skin, green eyes and shoulder length, blonde hair." he described for Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:00 pm

"Casper," his eyes wondered to his direction. "You know there IS a way to let me 'see' you. If you don't mind that is, it involves a lot of touching, so if you're uncomfortable with the idea that's fine, I wont ask you."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:04 pm

He slid down into the water a little more, "Is that so? I guess that's fine. Do you want to 'see' me like that?" he asked. "I don't mind if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:09 pm

Cecil slid over to sit near Casper, he reaches out a hand slowly and finds Casper's chest first. "If you start getting uncomfortable with this it's okay to tell me to stop." He lifted his other hand to Casper's chest, stay paused there for a moment feeling his heart beats. His hands then slowly moved up to his small shoulders and down his thin arms. "How old are you Casper?" 'He really his small...' His hands found Casper's and held his small hands in his larger ones. Then he moved directly to the stomach but did not travel and further down, thinking it best not to.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:11 pm

He watched Cecil carefully, "I'm 17. Yeah, I know I don't seem like it." he sighed, "I'm a lot like my mother so I'm small in general."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:18 pm

"You're... very small," he chuckled and moved his hands up his sides feeling his rib then finally across his chest and to his neck. His hands wrapped around his neck, but not in a threatening harmful way, but he caressed his skin and guarded him. From his neck his hands went to his ears and he laughed. "Cute ears, they're kind of small, you probably don't want to hear that do you?" He smiled then slowly slid his hands to his face. Only his finger tips softly glided across his round baby faced cheeks, over his plush full lips to his cute rabbit like nose. His hands traveled over his forehead and eyebrows and finally his eyelids. 'He really is beautiful...' He slowly pulled his hands away remaining quiet still picturing him in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:21 pm

He coughed a little and blushed slightly, "Well, that was quite a way to see a person." he chuckled a little. "So, what did you think?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:24 pm

"I told you it involved a lot of touching, you should be happy I only saw that bit of you." He laughed a little and pulled away from him as to resist wanting to touch him more. "Besides you don't want to hear what I think anyways."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:26 pm

He frowned a little, "So you think like the others then...?" he sighed and looked away, "Oh well... I guess it's fine as long as you don't go and voice it every 20 minutes." he chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:30 pm

"I wouldn't that would be awkward and impolite." He chuckled and shrugged to him. "What would you prefer me to say? God Casper you're really something, point that ugly mug somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:33 pm

He chuckled, "Well I guess that's bad too." he smiled at Cecil, "I guess I just want people to use more MASCULINE words when describing my physical looks. Isn't it odd to call a guy beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:37 pm

He laughed a bit and leaned back. "Well you like men don't you? Do you like to ride? or be ridden I guess is the real question."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "If you mean do I bottom, yeah, I guess I do. But that doesn't seem like a reason to call me beautiful." 'I guess I bottom... but I've never slept with someone, so I guess it could go either way.'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:46 pm

"When a guy tops you he doesn't really see you as another guy. Not to say he sees you as a girl now, but something similar but not the same. That's why its easy to say you're beautiful, because to those who are attracted by your looks see you equal to that of a girl but not the same as one. Don't you like it when a guy calls you beautiful in bed though?" He laughed a little before continuing. "And you do look a little like a girl, no offense."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:48 pm

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever. and I don't know, I've never slept with anyone before... though..." he looked down a little, "I guess it would be nice to hear that, as long as the person didn't only like me for my looks." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:52 pm

He lifted his eyebrows happy to hear he was still a virgin. "Well then you'll just have to wait and see with someone you love." He sighed and stretched little, running a hand through is hair. "I think its about time we got out."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:57 pm

He sighed quietly, "That is... IF I can do something like that with someone I love... before my father gets to them." he said quietly to himself. He nodded, "Yeah, let's get out then." he turned to get out of the large tub and grabbed a towel for both himself and Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:59 pm

He perked his ears at Casper's words but remained quiet. He followed him out of the tub and took the towel thanking him and began to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:02 pm

He dried himself quickly and began changing back into his clothes, 'I really do like talking to Cecil... it's like I can tell him anything and he wont report it back to anyone... like someone I can actually trust and get closer to...' he smiled again and finished dressing, "Well I'm dressed, you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next