Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
The Sunny Cafe I_vote_lcapThe Sunny Cafe I_voting_barThe Sunny Cafe I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Sunny Cafe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 2:59 pm

A small corner cafe with large windows looking out onto the streets and comfortable chairs to sit and chat with friends.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 3:00 pm

Cecilius walked into the cafe with Casper, but relied on him to guide him to the front.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 4:17 pm

Casper looked around the cafe, blinking awkwardly when he noticed the female staff wearing maid uniforms. 'A maid cafe....?' he thought and chuckled a little. He brought Cecil to the front and looked at the menu, "A chocolate chip muffin and some hot chocolate for me, please." he ordered and looked back at Cecil, "Anything you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 5:00 pm

"Just an americano and some banana bread please." He turned a bit towards Casper, "are you sure you don't want me to pay? I really don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 7:26 pm

He smiled but shook his head, "I KNOW you need the money more than I do, Cecil. It's fine, really." he chuckled and took out the money, paying and taking Cecil's order first to hand it to him before taking his own. "Guess we should grab a table then." he mumbled as he looked for one. When he spotted a free table he made his way to it, sitting there with Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 7:59 pm

Cecil sighed, still wanting to pay but took his drink and bread from Casper and followed him closely to the table. He sat across from him and took a quick sip of his drink. "So... you're going to have to go through with this? Taking the throne?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:04 pm

He sighed and sipped his hot chocolate, "Maybe..." he chuckled a little, "But, of course, there are two things that could happen to effect it." he smiled, "If my father can't find a princess I can stand, then he'll eventually give up.... or if I fall for a guy, I will meet the girls, but I'll take the guy with me so it wont matter." he smiled at the thought of having an actual boyfriend. He tore off the mushroom top from the muffin and began eating the bottom first.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:10 pm

Cecil tore his bread in half and started picking at one half eating slowly, listening to Casper. "But... If either of those happened, wouldn't the throne go to you sister then? And she doesn't want it either does she?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:14 pm

He shrugged, "That would be my father's doing though. Especially if he doesn't find a girl I can stand." he chuckled a little, "So if she was made to take the throne because of that, then she couldn't be angry with me, only my father, and believe me, she'd get over it eventually." he continued eating his muffin, trying to think of happier things. "Now then... I don't really want to talk about this right now..." he said softly and looked down, "Can we please talk about something else?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:16 pm

He chuckled and nodded still picking at his bread. "Well then, am I allowed to ask you questions to get to know you better?" He leaned forward after taking a sip from his coffee. "Like when did you first realize you were gay?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:21 pm

He shrugged, "Two or three years ago. there was a guy who would deliver the food to our home and I would see him every now and then in town. Eventually I knew I'd fallen for him... but my father found out..." he looked down sadly, "After that... he bought his family out. They left without a word and I never heard from them again..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:23 pm

Cecil frowned a furrowed his eyebrows, 'I guess that wasn't the best subject change...' He took another sip from his drink and sighed, "and how did your father find out exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:28 pm

He shook his head, "I don't know for sure... but it was probably someone from town who told him." he sighed, "I've gotten over that guy at this point... he clearly didn't care if he let himself be bought out and left without even a single goodbye..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:34 pm

Cecil nodded again and turned the cup in his hand on the table as he sat back. He chuckled, "I guess you're lucky you realized so early. I think the longer you wait the worse it gets when you figure it out for yourself." He shrugged and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:38 pm

He sighed and finished his muffin, "Anything simpler you might want to know about me?" he asked as he sipped his hot chocolate again.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:41 pm

He looked down at the table still eating his banana bread. "Well let's see, is there anything you would like to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:45 pm

He shrugged, "I dunno what to tell you, to be honest. My favorite color is deep purple, I like small animals, my mother died giving birth to my sister, I dislike most of my family and I'm easily annoyed by stupid comments, even if they're meant to be jokes." he chuckled, "Random stuff, I know, but they're the first things that popped into my head."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:47 pm

"Good enough, useful information. I'll keep note not to call you a girl or anything." He snickered knowing Casper would be annoyed anyways and finished off his coffee and tossed it in the waste basket.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:50 pm

He pouted, "Now you're just trying to bug me. You know very well that I'm a guy." he rolled his eyes and chuckled a little, "But I guess your teasing me is taking my mind off of things... so it's fine." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:57 pm

He smiled happily, "anytime." He leaned forward in his seat after finishing off his banana bread and stole part of his muffin. "Anyways is there anything you'd like to do this evening? Go on an adventure? See a movie? Go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:59 pm

He laughed, "An adventure, huh? What exactly would that entail?" he smirked, somewhat amused and suddenly thinking about video games.

(Wasn't a girl gonna come around?)
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 9:03 pm

(They're not leaving yet, I'm working on it :P)

He laughed, "well I've spent most of my time outside, I know it pretty well by now and I could just lead you through the wild and whatever else you'd like to explore." He smiled and his ears flicked back to a girl standing from where she was sitting and making her way over to them.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 9:07 pm

He chuckled, "Well... I don't think I'm dressed for that sort of thing. A movie would be fun though, I guess." he glanced at the girl coming over to them and frowned, looking away and deciding to ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 9:10 pm

The girl made her way smiling over to the two boys and took a seat next to Cecilius. He raised his eyebrows his ears perked but he remained looking to the table. She smiled wide and leaned in closer to them, "sorry to interrupt but I saw you two and couldn't resist. Is she your little sister?" She squealed making Cecilius lower his ears. But he smirked turning towards her now. "Yes, she is."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

His eyebrow twitched, "O-oi! I'm a guy!" he glared at the girl. 'That little... she probably thinks she's being cute...' he switched his glare to Cecil, "There's a point when teasing goes too far you know, Cecil..." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sunny Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sunny Cafe   The Sunny Cafe Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Sunny Cafe
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: Town :: shops-
Jump to: