Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:22 am

He looked through his books, "Old, huh? How old? The Giver, old or Frankenstein old?" he picked up the two books, finding them to be the most interesting.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:24 am

"Oh god, anything but Frankenstein." He cringed at the book and made a face. "I'd rather read The Giver, that was a good book." He patted for Casper to come next to him again.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:27 am

He laughed, "Good, I've heard Frankenstein was boring as hell anyway." he smiled and went to sit beside Cecil. "Alrighty then, I guess we should begin~" he smiled and opened the book, reading the first chapter of the book.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:28 am

He smiled and pulled Casper between his legs as he began to read and held him. He nuzzled into his neck with his ears perked still listening.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

He smiled when Cecil held him and gave him a light nuzzle before continuing reading. He got through a couple of chapters and looked at Cecil, "Sorry that I stopped if you were interested. I was just kind of wondering... you are gonna let me sleep in the same bed as you tonight... right?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:37 am

"I don't think we should..." he turned away a bit. "I'm not angry, or trying to punish you, I just want to be safe for a while... If you had stayed in my room last night I don't know what might have happened. So just for a little while we should sleep alone."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:40 am

He frowned and looked down, "Oh... yeah... I guess that makes sense..." he said sadly and cuddled close to Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:43 am

"I'm sorry Casper. I want to sleep together as much as you want to, but really, its best if we don't for a while." He pet his hair. "I'll stay with you until you fall asleep if that's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:47 am

He nodded sadly, "You'd better..." he pouted, snuggling Cecil and hugging him tightly, not wanting to let go. "It bugs me when I can't be with you... and I like being with you in the morning the most..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:50 am

"But I'm afraid of the morning the most right now." He nuzzled him, "Just a few nights okay? And when I'm comfortable with it we can sleep in the same bed again."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:55 am

He looked down, "When they let you take the bandages off after they fix your eyes, you had better let me sleep in the same bed as you..." he pouted and nuzzled Cecil, "I want to be able to be the first thing you see the first morning you have with sight."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:00 am

Cecil laughed and nodded, "wont be long now, just two days. I can barely believe it honestly." He sighed and kissed his cheek. "I know you'll be beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:04 am

He smiled hopefully, "I know it sounds kinda weird and I know you're not shallow so you wont do anything regardless... but I really hope you say that again when you can see me... I only want you to call me beautiful." he said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:07 am

He smiled and let his hands run softly over his face. "I love you Casper." He nuzzled into his hair with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:09 am

He smiled brightly, "I love you too." he cuddled him a little. "So, is it about time for me to sleep do you think?" he asked with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:13 am

"We have a little time but if you're tired I can lay with you for a while." He kissed his cheek and set the book aside.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:18 am

He nodded and laid down with Cecil, snuggling with him. "I'm kind of worried about what will happen when my father finds out about us..." he said softly, "He'll be suspicious if I don't give him a reason for giving up the throne... so either way he'll find out." he sighed and buried his face in Cecil's chest, "I'm just scared he might do something bad once he finds out..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:19 am

"Like you said, now that you're here there is nothing he can do legally to hurt you or me. Except maybe move somewhere else. But if that happens I'll kidnap you and take you with me." He chuckled and pulled Casper's body flush against his own.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:27 am

He looked down, "Yes but... he could also disown me you know... and after that he would probably fire you and leave this place for good." he said sadly, "I would never see my family again..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:31 am

"Shhh, don't think about awful things before bed." He leaned in and brushed his hair. "Just go to sleep everything will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:32 am

He nodded and nuzzled Cecil, "Yeah... goodnight then, I suppose... I love you." he smiled and gave Cecil a soft kiss and cuddled him again, staying like that for a few moments before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:35 am

He smiled listening closely to the sound of his breathing. When He finally fell asleep, Cecil got off the bed slowly trying not to disturb him and headed to his own room. Stopping only to say 'goodnight' to him and then went back to his room. He removed his clothing down to his boxers and slipped beneath the covers, to sleep and dream of what might Casper look like.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Jul 2010, 8:54 pm

Casper woke with a soft smile from his dreams of Cecil, 'Today... he gets his sight back... he'll be able to see me.' he thought happily and got up, changing into some casual pants and a button up, collared white shirt. He left the first couple of buttons undone on the shirt and rolled up his sleeves before going to Cecil's room and knocking on his door, "You awake, Cecil~?" he called in.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Jul 2010, 8:56 pm

Cecil groaned and rolled over hearing Casper, "I am now," he sighed and got up to open the door. "You know you don't need to knock." He quickly pulled Casper in and shot the door and backed him up against it. "I think I would like a cute wake up call from you anyways."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Jul 2010, 8:59 pm

He blushed a little, 'Well, he's certainly active this morning.' he thought and smiled, "A cute wake up call, huh?" he chuckled, "how about this then?" he leaned in to press his lips to Cecil's softly, kissing him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 20 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next