Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:56 am

Casper entered the estate with a small smile, very much hoping that Cecil could get a job there. He looked to one of the maids, "Do you know where Edmond is?" he asked simply. The girl nodded and told him the head butler was in the dining room with Casper's father and little sister. "Thank you." he said as he went to the dining room.
When he entered the large dining room he put on a slightly more serious face. "Daddy, Cas is back~!" his little sister said happily as she went to greet him. Casper couldn't help but smile and waved, "Hello Anayis, Father." he nodded towards his dad and went on to talk to an older looking butler who stood near his father, "Edmond, this is Cecilius." he gestured to Cecil, "I want you to hire him as my personal butler." he said as more of a demand than a request. Casper's father sighed, "Casper, you cannot pick up random people off the street and have them work for you... is this man even suited to be a butler? can we trust him?" Darius asked. Casper glared at his father, "I don't care, it's not like you'll let me see anybody else. I may as well have a friend here and Cecil just happens to need a place to stay and work. I'm simply offering him both." he said with obvious attitude. Edmond ignored the argument and looked over Cecilius for a moment before putting a hand on Casper's shoulder, "Excuse me, young master, but I will approve of this. This man will be at least clothed for the position immediately and I will see to having a room organized for him." he gave a polite smile. Casper grinned, "Great~!"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:00 am

Cecilius followed Casper inside after switching to his human form he did his best to keep track of his footsteps and follow them to the best of his ability. When Darius spoke of him he shrugged figuring that was going to come and expected to be turned down but he smiled when Edmond stepped in. "Thank you," he nodded to Edmond, knowing where he was due to the vibrations that traveled far in the tile floors.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:07 am

Casper was in a good mood, enjoying that he got his way again. He went up to Cecil, "We're gonna give you the uniform now so just let the tailor's do their measuring and such." he grinned and brought Cecil to a room with mirrors he knew would be pointless for this, "Hello, this man is going to be my personal butler, so something slightly casual will be fine. The tailers nodded a guided Cecil over to the side to take his measurements. After a while they came back out with black pants, a white dress shirt and a simple black vest the seemed more casual than the ones the others wore, and handed them to Cecil, "You can change in the back." the one said politely.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:12 am

"Thank you," he nodded to the tailor as he received the clothes, starting to feel unsure about this. He did his best using his hands this time to guide him to the back to change. When he emerged he was expressionless, but kept running his hands along the fabric. 'This is really nice clothing, but It's not entirely comfortable, I hope I don't always have to stay like this.' "Well?" He kept his eyes on the floor, not knowing exactly where everyone was.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:15 am

Casper shifted his position, taking a couple of steps closer to Cecil, "You don't have to keep it done up like this if you don't want to. It's mostly casual for a reason." he said and undid the top two buttons of the dress shirt and all of them on the vest, "There, that should be more comfortable~" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:18 am

His eyes were brought up to where he imagined Casper to be and nodded. "Whatever works I guess." He also undid the buttons on the sleeves and rolled them up a tad.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:22 am

He nodded and smiled, "Okay then~ would you like anything to eat? I was thinking of getting some dinner, and I can get some for you too."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:24 am

Just at the mere mention of food Cecil's stomach began to growl and he laughed out loud. "You can take that as a yes." 'I don't even remember when my last WARM meal was actually...'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:10 pm

He chuckled and gently tugged on Cecil's sleeve, "Let's get you fed then." he smiled and walked with Cecil to the kitchen. When in the kitchen he looked at Cecil, "Is there anything you want?" he asked as he got some water for himself, shooing away the servant who insisted on doing it for him. 'That growl was pretty loud. Oh well, he's allowed to eat as much as he wants here as long as he's with me.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 4:50 pm

Cecil followed close behind not wanting to get lost or left behind, when they entered the kitchen and the scent of the food met his senses his stomach growled again even louder. "Anything would taste good, even dry cereal. As long as it isn't stale." He chuckled staying close to Casper since he was unfamiliar with the estate.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:36 pm

He chuckled, "How about turkey sandwich with milk? I'm sure it's better than what you're used to." he grinned and looked at the cook who immediately started on one of them.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:39 pm

"That sounds great thanks," he smiled to him unmoving. He smiled a little, still uncertain about being hired bye Casper. 'It seems a little fishy, why would a prince hire a beggar? But I might as well take what I can while the going is good.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:42 pm

The cook slid over the two plates with the sandwiches and the glasses of milk. Casper nodded and guided Cecil to a chair, "Sit. the food's in front." he grinned and took his own seat, beginning to eat silently.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:44 pm

He nodded, already able to smell the sandwiches and milk, he slowly ate his sandwich though his stomach wanted him to rip through it and swallow it whole. "So why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:47 pm

He shrugged, "I dunno. I like talking to you and you seem like a decent guy, so why not?" he took another bite and swallowed it with milk, "I don't really have friends here and I think I can see myself being good friends with you." he said a bit more cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:50 pm

"But..." he sighed finding it difficult to get his point across. "You and me aren't exactly the same breed, were cut from different material..." He shrugged nonchalantly purposely keeping his eyes down and took a sip of his milk.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:54 pm

He frowned a little, "So? It's not like I'm gonna marry you or something." he started and finished off his milk, "It's alright for us to be from different worlds if we're just friends." he looked at Cecil, "Unless you don't like this lifestyle?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:59 pm

"No its... well yes it is a bit uncomfortable for me. I'm very thankful for everything so far, but I prefer a more relaxed environment honestly." He chuckled a little and swished his tail from sided to side a little nervous. "I just hope your father doesn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:03 pm

He smirked and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, well quite frankly, I don't care what my father wants. He's taken enough away from me." he glared down and finished off his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:08 pm

"Why is that?" he frowned a bit his glazed eyes drawing approximately to Casper's face. 'Princely issues? Well I guess he is that age...'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:12 pm

"I'm the oldest child so I'm the heir. My father wants me to choose a bride but I don't even like girls!" he rolled his eyes, "Every time I found a guy I liked like that he'd take them away from me some way or another... they'd just disappear... but he can't do that with you." he smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:18 pm

"Right," he chuckled a little and looked back to his plate, his heart dropping a bit. 'Cause we're friends...' He picked up his glass and began to finish off his milk. 'I don't know why that bothers me... he's so nice, I should be happy that he wants me as a friend.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:21 pm

He nodded, "So then, anything you wanna do? We've got lots of time." he stretched a little.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

"A tour, or something to help me get around, and if I could clean up a bit, that would be nice." He chuckled and pushed his plate around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next