Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

He finished drying off and put the clothes on again. He frowned at the dressy pants as he zipped them up, 'I guess I'll just have to live, I should be happy with such nice clothing...'
"Yeah I'm dressed. Sorry to ask this, but do you mind if we head to whatever room I'll be staying in?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:09 pm

"Hm? Yeah, that's fine." he looked back at Cecil and walked over to him, "Well then, let's go." he smiled and showed Cecil to the moderately sized room, complete with a dresser, smaller bathroom, and a large comfortable looking bed. "Here it is." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:13 pm

"I'd compliment you on how nice it looks if I could see." He smiled and turned into his demon form and stalked around the room getting a feel for the place. 'Its big... there's a bathroom... plus my own bed.' He swayed his tail in delight and hopped up onto his bed. 'Mmm, much nicer than a park bench.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:16 pm

He laughed and sat up on the bed, petting Cecil's head, "It's even more comfortable when you're in your normal form, I'm sure." he scratched behind Cecil's ear, "Though your fox form is nice too."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:19 pm

He jumped a bit when Casper started petting him, unfamiliar with the sensation but then leaned into his hand enjoying it, his tail swished beside him. 'I actually prefer this form, I can see more this way.' He finally pulled back and changed to his normal human form and shed off the vest, and unbuttoned his shirt down to his mid chest to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:24 pm

He chuckled when Cecil jumped, "Sorry for surprising you, but I don't think I'm ever gonna get a chance to pet a WILD fox." he laughed, "It'd probably bite me." he snickered. His eyes were drawn to Cecil for a moment when he unbuttoned his shirt but he casually averted his eyes, "So, enjoying this so far?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:27 pm

Cecil laughed and laid back on the bed and sighed. "Are you kidding? Just having a roof over my head is good enough, this is really great Casper." He smiled and sat up looking his direction, and placed a hand on his back, "thank you."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:30 pm

He nodded, "You don't need to thank me like that. Just thank me by staying my friend and not being threatened by my dad." he chuckled, "I'd be pretty pissed if he made you leave." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:32 pm

"Well then I wont leave, if he doesn't like me then I'll just pretend to be you to be your new cat." He laughed and stood from the bed for a moment. "Where's your room Casper?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:35 pm

He laughed, amused by the cat comment. "Hm? Oh, my room is down the hall. 4 doors down and on the opposite side." he explained, "It's bigger than this one, but that makes sense, huh?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:37 pm

"Well yes, just curious really," he chuckled and sat beside Casper. "I'm really tired I think it's about time to turn in."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:40 pm

He nodded, "You should sleep then. I'll go to my room now and be here to get you in the morning." he grinned and stood from the bed. He gently reached out to pat Cecil's head, "Night then, Cecil."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:42 pm

He flinched from the pat again but chuckled... "Um actually... I was wondering if I could sleep with you... I'm still not that comfortable here sorry. I'll stay in my fox form and wont take up any space..."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:46 pm

He pulled his hand away, "Is that so...?" he thought about it for a moment, "I guess that's alright, just make sure you Stay in your fox form." he rubbed the back of his head a little. "Guess I should take you to my room then." he tugged on Cecil's sleeve gently and guided him to his own room/ "This is it." he said simply and went to sit on his own bed, taking off his armlets, shoes, shirt and pants before turning on a lamp and turning off the main light. He went back to his bed and slipped under the covers with a yawn, "Night then, Cecil." he said as he laid down and turned off his lamp.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:49 pm

Cecil let himself be guided to Casper's room and upon entering turned himself into his fox form and followed him to the bed, jumping onto top and remained at the foot curled up in a ball. 'Night Casper, thanks again.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:51 pm

He smiled a little, "What did I say about thanking me?" he chuckled softly and turned to his side, "Night." he yawned and drifted off peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:53 pm

He chuckled inwardly and closed his eyes falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 6:55 pm

Slowly Cecil wakes from his slumber, his eyes open to the darkness and he feels his arms wrapped around a body of heat and he snuggles into it, trying to stay warm, only to feel his morning erection rub against the body's back. His eyes widened and his heart stopped. "Shiii..." he stammered and sprung away from Casper's body. He Immediately changed into his demon form, with some difficulty to hide his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:00 pm

Casper dreamt happily of his warm home, he dreamt he was with his friends and loved ones in his house there, with the exception of his father. After a while the dream became odd when one of the men he had, had a crush on suddenly hugged him and he felt something poke at him. He woke suddenly and looked over to see Cecil just as he pulled away. He blushed darkly, "U-um... morning Cecil..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:07 pm

'Ah morning, Capser... how'd you sleep?" He swished his tail not even bothering to look in his direction. 'I really hope Casper didn't see that...'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:22 pm

He sat up and kept his eyes on Cecil, "Pretty well... though the dream got kinda weird for a while there." he said simply, "If you want, I can take you to your bathroom so you can um... take care of yourself..." he scratched his cheek a little, kind of embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:33 pm

He flicked his tail in embarrassment and shook his head quickly, his ears drooping. "Um no thanks, I can find it myself..." He slunk off the bed in shameful embarrassment leaving the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:36 pm

He sighed and got up, getting dressed into some more dressy shorts and a sleeveless dress shirt, feeling how hot it was. He went to Cecil's room and knocked on the door, "Cecil, can I come in? You don't have to be so embarrassed.:
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:47 pm

When Cecil had gotten to his room he quickly changed back to his normal form and took immediate actions to take care of himself, leaning up against the door, thinking of Casper the whole time. When he finished with a sigh he fixed his clothes and washed his hands in the bathroom. He heard Casper knock but he didn't even bother to go answer it.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:50 pm

He sighed when Cecil didn't answer the door and decided to wait for him in the hall. 'I don't see why he was so embarrassed... even I've had morning wood before.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next