Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm really tired too, trust me there is nothing more that I would like then just to sleep right now." He chuckled and stripped down to his boxers as well and pulled him down into the bed on top of him and closed his eyes. "Night Casper, I love you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:54 am

"Casper, I want to hear you moan when you come, I don't care who hears." He nuzzled his chest softly. His thrusts gaining just a bit more speed.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 2:00 am

He flushed deeply and glanced away, moving the pillow from his face and flinching when Cecil picked up the pace, "A-ah... C-cecil... Come with me..." he said softly and moaned loudly as he came, "Ahhhn...!!" he let out and clung to Cecil, "I... I don't want to pass out but... after I finish... the pain comes back..." he said quietly and looked up at Cecil with teary, apologetic eyes, "I love you so much... I'm so sorry..." he whispered as his grip went limp and the blackness overcame him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 2:12 am

He came with Casper, releasing into him. He looked at Casper beneath him in shock when he passed out which quickly turned to disappointment and shame. His eyes teared up and pulled away from him, falling back onto the foot of the bed. He looked at Casper's lifeless wasted body. 'Everytime I look at this it makes me feel like I'd just raped him again... if anyone had come in and saw this I'm sure they'd assume that too.' He finally tore his eyes away not wanting to look at him anymore. "Dammit!" He growled fisting his hands but finally got up and tucked Casper into bed. He then pulled on all his clothes again and and left the room and the house leaving for the night.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 8:13 pm

Casper woke slowly, not feeling the warmth of Cecil sleeping beside him. He sat up and looked around the room sadly. He bit his lip and clenched the blankets, "Dammit..!" he hissed and tears rolled down his cheek. 'I passed out again... and he left...' he thought and looked down sadly, 'I guess I can't do anything but let him come back...' he thought and got out of bed, enduring the pain in his hips. He went to his dresser and put on his normal clothes, then left his room to get something to eat. He sat down and sighed, "Something sweet... I'm not feeling well today..." he requested. The cooks paused when they saw him and nodded, setting down some pancakes and syrup for him. He ate the pancakes quietly, hoping Cecil would come home soon.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 8:51 pm

Cecil returned quietly through the front entrance. He didn't want to draw any attention to himself so he stealthily removed his shoes and slipped pass the servants. He perked his ears forward and could hear Casper in the kitchen. 'Probably not wise to go in there... it might cause an unwanted scene in front of the chefs.' He sighed and made his way up to Caspers room. When he opened the door he took in the dirtied sheets and messy bed growling a bit. He walked over and tore off the sheets, setting them in a piled in the middle of the floor then went to Casper's closet to get some cleans stored up there and remade the bed. Once it was finished he sat criss crossed in the middle of the bed and awaited for Casper to come back.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 8:59 pm

Casper finished his breakfast and got up with a sigh, "Thanks... I think I'll go lie down now..." he said so they would worry less and went back to his room. He looked surprised when he saw Cecil on his bed and gave him an apologetic stare, "Cecil..." he said softly and went over to him. He crouched down in front of the bed and burried his face in the sheets, "I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:03 pm

He watched Casper enter and kneel in front of the bed silently. "Don't do that, you'll put your hips in more pain," he replied softly and patted Casper's head and reached for his hand to pull him up, onto the bed and into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

He looked down, "I know you're upset... I'm really sorry..." he said quietly and hugged him. "I feel horrible for putting you through that again..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:13 pm

Cecil remained expressionless as he held Casper on his lap, lightly wrapping his arms around him as well. "Well at least now we now," he sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:21 pm

He looked down and nodded, "I guess..." he said quietly and broke away from the hug, looking at Cecil's blank expression sadly. He looked down and sighed, "I love you Cecil... I wont do anything anymore... I don't care if lust tries to pull me over again. I never want you to have to go through that again..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:31 pm

Cecil gave him his best smile though it didn't quite reach his eyes and snuggled him close. "I understand why you did what you did. I'm sorry I didn't stop you, I really should have nown better..." He sighed and nuzzled him, "I love you more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

He nodded and hugged Cecil tightly, "I love you too." he nuzzled him and sighed, "So... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:37 pm

He shook his head and stay buried in his hair not wanting to move. "I just want to be with you..."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:42 pm

He smiled and cuddled him, "Alright..." he said softly and nuzzled Cecil softly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:48 pm

He smiled back and hugged him close. He then laid back on the bed bringing Casper with him. "But I'm still here to help you with any frustrations okay? Don't be afraid to ask me for that."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:51 pm

He nodded, "Alright. I will." he cuddled him happily and sighed, "But just laying here is kind of... i dunno, boring I guess." he chuckled, "Do you want to do anything anywhere else together?" he smiled softly. "I really do like dates with you."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:56 pm

He sighed and pulled away from him sitting up. "Um sure," he nodded and looked away, "where do you want to go?" He slowly slid of the bed heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:02 pm

He sat up and frowned at Cecil, "Cecil... if you want to stay here we can." he stood and watched him carefully, worried he was still too upset.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

He turned back to him and slowly walked over. "Thanks, but its okay, we can do whatever you want today." He leaned down to kiss his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:12 pm

He fornwed still and shook his head and hugged Cecil, "Cecil, I know you feel worse than me... is there anything you want to do that will make you feel any better?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

"Um... I don't think anything will help really..." he chuckled a bit. "But if I'm with you I'll be okay." He smiled at him the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:24 pm

He sighed and nuzzled Cecil, "Well then we don't have to go far... I kind of know a place here I'd like to be right now." he smiled a little and took Cecil's hand, leading him out and guiding him to the garden at the back of the estate. There were large flower bushes and decorative ponds that made it look peacefull. "I really like the garden here..." he smiled a little at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:29 pm

Cecil smiled at the garden but gently pulled his hand away not wanting anyone to see them. "Its nice out here." He looked around at the many beautiful flowers wrinkling his nose a bit.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:33 pm

He nodded and sat down on a bench out a view from the windows of the estate and sighed, "Sorry if it's not your kind of place.. but this place sort of calms me down." he frowned a little when Cecil wrinkled his nose, "are the smells bothering you...?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:38 pm

"Oh no I really like, thank you for taking me." He smiled and sat by him. He gave him a quick kiss on the top of his head and reached for his hand. "Not the smell just the pollen, but I'm find, no big deal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next