Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Beach View Karimi Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

"I'm really tired too, trust me there is nothing more that I would like then just to sleep right now." He chuckled and stripped down to his boxers as well and pulled him down into the bed on top of him and closed his eyes. "Night Casper, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:14 am

He pulled the blankets over them and nodded tiredly, "Mmm, night, Love you too." he paused and kissed Cecil's cheek, "Thanks for today, I had a lot of fun." he said softly and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:17 am

He smiled at Casper on his chest and leaned back closing his eyes as well and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

Casper woke slowly, smiling a little at Cecil. He sighed happily and laid his head on Cecil's chest again, nuzzling him to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:22 pm

Cecil woke at the nuzzle and the familiar heavy weight on his chest. He looked down at Casper and smiled before leaning back again to close his eyes. "Night Casper."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:26 pm

He chuckled, "Night, huh?" he smiled at him. "Night to you too, then." he nuzzled him again. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:31 pm

Cecil shrugged and watched him laying on his bare chest with lazy lidded eyes taking deep breaths. He pet His hear a bit and smiled, his ears a little droopy from not getting much sleep. "I woke quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:37 pm

He frowned a little, "Really? Do you want to go back to sleep?" he asked and shifted so he was lying closely beside Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:48 pm

Cecil coughed a little uncomfortable when Casper readjusted himself. 'I spent the whole night worrying about getting a dirty dream, and having Casper so close is not helping me. But I don't want him to go away, I like being this close to him, he just needs to hold still.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

He frowned a little, "What? You're not getting sick on me, are you?" he snuggled Cecil a little, "Really, do you need more sleep? I can go if you do..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 10:57 pm

"I'm fine really, and I don't want you to leave," he hugged him tight so he wouldn't be able to get away. "Just stop moving around so much." He sighed and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

He blinked, "Eh?" he looked down at cecil, not seeing anything poking up at all, 'He isn't excited... not visibly anyway... but I wonder.' he thought and pouted a little, "Fine~ but I still wanna snuggled with you~" he smiled and did so, shifting a little and 'accidentally' brushing against Cecil's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:07 pm

Cecil jumped a bit and pulling back to sit up, "b-be still Casper." He sighed and pat Casper's head, "just don't move so much okay?" He smiled the best he could, warding off all dirty images.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

He pouted and sat up somewhat, holding himself up with his hands, "Why~? You don't like snuggling with me...?" he put on a pleading face moved forward, nuzzling Cecil's chest and kissing the mark he had left behind a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

'Is he doing this on purpose?' He looked at Casper's pleading face and the way he cutely nuzzled into his chest. He sighed at the kiss and kissed his head. "Casper... its best that we don't do this sort of thing right now." 'I haven't been alone lately so I haven't had any time to take care of myself...'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:30 pm

He frowned a little and cuddled into Cecil's neck, "But I just want to be close to you... it really makes me feel more at ease." he smiled and gave Cecil a small hug, nuzzling his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

"I like being close to you too." He smiled and rubbed Cecil's back, wrapping his arms around him. "This is fine if you just be still okay Casper?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:38 pm

'Dammit... but I'm so close...' he thought and pouted a little, "But I don't want to be still..." he said quietly and shifted forward, putting one hand on Cecil's chest, brushing against his crotch when he moved it up and nipped at Cecil's collarbone, leaving another mark.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:44 pm

"Casper..." he growled lowering his ears, but he closed his eyes against the nipping at his neck and couldn't manage to push him away. "You're doing this on purpose..." he sighed feeling himself become aroused and pass the point of no return.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:51 pm

He nuzzled the marks, "I know... but you like it, right? You're not pushing me away or getting angry with me." he cuddled him and one of his hands traveled down Cecil's body, poking his growing arousal, "and you're getting hard too."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:59 pm

"Of course I'm getting hard and of course I'm enjoying it." He nuzzled Casper gently, "Its you after all," he sighed and kissed Casper's lips. 'Why can't he just wait? Now I really can't help myself... I warned him so many times.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

He blushed a little and kissed Cecil back tenderly, his fingers ghosting over Cecil's growing arousal once more before he decided to focus on the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:16 am

Cecil held back any sounds and kisses Casper passionately, pushing his way into Casper's mouth. He then let his hands stray down Casper's bare back and beneath his boxers to pull him even closer.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:19 am

He blushed deeper as the kiss became more intense and swirled his tongue with Cecil's when he pushed his way in. Helet his hands rest on Cecil's shoulders as they kissed, almost praying he wouldn't pass out again.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:22 am

Cecil pushed his tongue against Casper's enjoying the kiss and he pulled Casper's boxer's down revealing his own half hard arousal and smiled. "You're excited too," he said as he broke away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next