Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm really tired too, trust me there is nothing more that I would like then just to sleep right now." He chuckled and stripped down to his boxers as well and pulled him down into the bed on top of him and closed his eyes. "Night Casper, I love you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:26 am

His blush only got deeper, "Of course I am... especially after seeing you get all excited." he smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:36 am

He rose an eyebrow and chuckled. "I'm only excited because you refused to leave my dick alone." He laughed a bit and keeping his arms around him he flipped them so Casper was laying on the bed. He then swiftly removed his and Casper's boxers and looked down at Casper's body licking his lips. He especially admired the way Casper's soft, warm, darker skin looked in the morningl light, showing off the shapes of his body perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:40 am

He watched Cecil and smiled a little when he licked his lips, "You look very perverted when you lick your lips like that, you know." He blushed a little lighter now.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:47 am

"That's because I can't wait to gobble you all up," he laughed a little and settled on hand on Casper's stomach and let it travel up his chest slowly. Loving the sound of skin rubbing against skin as he did so.

Last edited by Cecilius van Rijn on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:52 am

He pouted, "Well as long as you gobble me up slowly~" he smiled and watched Cecil's hand make it's way up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:00 am

"Of course I'll go slowly, I don't want anything bad to happen either." He smiled and nuzzled him, his hands finding their way to his nipples and pinched them delicately. "I think I should use more saliva."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

He shivered, "Mmm... Well, I'd be happy to help you with that." he smiled at Cecil warmly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:12 am

He smiled and shook his head. "I was thinking about doing it by other means." He snickered and leaned down to lick over his nipple, wetting it and then pressed his lips around it as he sucked very very lightly and flicked his tongue across the bud.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:16 am

He let out a small, quiet gasp, "Hnng.. nn..." he moaned very softly, "O-other means...? Like what...?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:22 am

Cecil didn't answer but continued to lick and suck harder at his nipples, wanting to get the most reactions he could. He pinched and massaged the other nipple, his hand playing at his soft skin above his hard length.

Last edited by Cecilius van Rijn on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:24 am

He tilted his head back a little, "Ah.... hnng.. mmm.." he moaned as Cecil played with his other nipple and sucked hard on the other. He felt like he might come if he kept up like that.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:33 am

Cecil sucked a bit harder and began to teeth his nipple, raking his front teeth very lightly and teasingly against the bud. His fingers meshed against his nipple and rubbed over it. He slid his hand a little lower, he didn't grip his length but let his fingers slid around it, gripping his groin and encouraging him to come.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:38 am

He quivered and bit his lip gently as more moans escaped his throat, "Ahhn... mnng..!" he let out a little louder when Cecil gripped him. "Ahhn...!" he moaned louder, "C-coming..." he said and almost imediately released.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:43 am

Cecil pulled back from Casper's bruised pert nipple coated in Saliva. "I didn't even touch you down there and you came. I told you, you wouldn't need anything inside." He smiled and kissed his lips lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 1:52 am

He frowned but kissed him back before pulling away, "So that was all this was for...? just to shoot me down midway?" he looked away sadly, "I know I can... but after... I can't help but want more..." he said softly, hoping Cecil wouldn't deny him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:01 am

He looked surprised at him and shook his head. "Of course not Casper." He nuzzled him wrapping his arms around him. "Do you think I'd be able to turn away from your lusty body with a hard on like this?" He snickered and nipped at his collarbone, both of them still covered with Casper's liquid. "Don't get me wrong I'm still angry at you though."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:04 am

He frowned a little and cuddled Cecil, "Sorry..." he said quietly but smiled, "Not too sorry though." he chuckled softly and licked Cecil's lips.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:10 am

"Yeah, yeah whatever," he closed his mouth over Casper's welcoming his tongue excitedly. He lowered his hips to Casper's and began to grind him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:15 am

He moaned into the kiss when Cecil began to grind him and returned the kiss passionately, his mind going blank from the heat of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:18 am

His tongue molded against Casper's and pressed along the inside of his mouth, his hands rubbed the insides of his thighs, slowly pushing his legs wider and wider apart.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:22 am

He blushed as Cecil pushed his legs apart and wrapped his arms around Cecil's neck, returning the heated kiss passionately.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:28 am

He pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva still connecting them and he went into Casper's neck, nuzzling and biting gently. He kept up his grinding and moved one hand down there, gently sweeping over Casper's hardened arousal and down to his hole, prodding it gently.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:30 am

He moaned a bit more softly when Cecil began prodding his hole, "Hnn... mm..." he quivered and nuzzled Cecil, somewhat scared that it would hurt badly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:39 am

Cecil could sense Casper's fear and couldn't help but feel a bit agitated. 'If he's afraid of doing this then why did he even bother and make such a big deal over the past week.' He growled just a little but calmed himself not wanting to scare him. He nuzzled Casper to reassure him that he loved him and gently slid his middle finger inside.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:42 am

He felt slightly scared when he heard Cecil growl, remembering when Cecil had raped him. His fear melted away when Cecil nuzzled him lovingly and he smiled a little, giving Cecil a small kiss. He took in a breath when Cecil pushed his finger in, "Ah-" he let out very quietly and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next