Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm really tired too, trust me there is nothing more that I would like then just to sleep right now." He chuckled and stripped down to his boxers as well and pulled him down into the bed on top of him and closed his eyes. "Night Casper, I love you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:47 pm

Cecil gave a large smile at Casper's blush. He took Casper's hands and set them on his chest encouraging him to do what ever he wanted. "Just nothing past the waist line okay?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:02 pm

He nodded a little "Okay... but I still want you to do stuff too~" he smiled a little and started grinding Cecil's leg, moaning softly, "Ahh... nn.."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:05 pm

He smiled and nuzzled him, "of course, of course, don't think I can resist touching you, I'm not THAT strong." He laughed a bit and gave him a gentle kiss as he let his hands trace along Casper's stomach and up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:11 pm

He smiled a little and kissed him back, grinding and moaning softly as everything continued.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:20 pm

Cecilius softly rolled his tongue with Casper's, inviting him into his mouth. His fingertips traveled back down his chest to the hem of his boxers, playing lightly on his soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:22 pm

He swirled his tongue with Cecil's, entering Cecil's mouth happily. He let out some more soft moans against the kiss as he continued to grind Cecil's leg and moved his arms around Cecil's neck.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

Cecilius flicked his tongue along Casper's, feeling the vibrations from the moaning. He lapped over Casper's tongue and gently began to suck. He gently pulled his knee away and began to strip Casper of his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

He blushed a little as Cecil sucked on his tongue and stripped him of his boxers, shivering a little when he was exposed.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

He snickered a little when the hem of the boxers tugged on his head a little but finally gave way. He threw the boxers to the side, and still kissing him lovingly he lifted Casper's hips so he was not over cecil and lifted his leg for Casper to rest back against instead of sitting on him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

His blush worsened at the position and he rested his back against Cecil's leg, watching Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

Cecil sat up a bit, still leaning back at one hand as he admired the way Casper's body was displayed before him as he laid back on his leg. His eyes finally looked to Casper's and noticed he was watching and couldn't help but smile by that fact. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:49 pm

He glanced away, "N-nothing really... I just want to look at you when you help me~" he smiled a little and looked back to him, "It's much better than staring off elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:52 pm

Cecil smiled to him, one hand laying flat on Casper's stomach the other still supporting himself. "It will probably make you come faster," he snickered and let his hand slide down to Casper's arousal, letting his hands slide over it softly.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:57 pm

He bit his lip a little, "Mmn... I.. I know..." he smiled a little, "But I still like doing it."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

He smiled and softly began his short strokes, his grasp loose. "I'm not chiding you, I actually think its really cute that you like to watch." He turned his eyes away from Casper's length to his eyes now.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:02 am

He smiled and shivered a little, "Ah... hnnn..." he moaned softly as Cecil touched him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

Cecil continued his stroking keeping his eyes on Casper, enjoying the way he made Casper feel. However at one point he had to look away too keep himself from becoming hard as well. His hand moved faster and his grip became tighter.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:09 am

He shivered, "Ahhn~ mnng.." he moaned a little louder, shivering, "Ah... C-cecil... I- I'm gonna come soon..." he let out softly
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:11 am

He smiled, his ears still perked towards Casper, while his eyes glanced away still. His strokes became even quicker, encouraging him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:19 am

A commotion could be heard from outside, "M-miss Stella, please, you can't go in there!" a maids voice called. "I want to see him right away! This is a servant's room, what could he be doing??" the girl who was assumably Miss Stella said as she walked in. Casper looked shocked and frightened when he saw the princess barge in, his face went dark red when he released and glanced away. The girl looked surprised and disgusted, "W-what is this...?!" she backed up and dashed out of the room. Casper's heart dropped, 'S-she... she's going to tell my father...' he thought and looked down, tears forming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:23 am

Cecilius looked shocked when he saw her in the doorway, speechless. When she ran of Cecilius looked to Casper and noticed his tears. "Shhh, please don't cry, it will be alright." He gave him a gentle nuzzle, though he knew it was already too late. "We should get you dressed though." He helped move Casper off of him and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:28 am

Casper nodded a little and pulled his boxers back on before going to Cecil's closet and pulling his jeans from the day before out of the backpack. He slid on the jeans and put on the shirt from the previous day as well. He was silent through everything and looked to Cecil sadly, 'He's going to ask me to never see him again... I know he will... but I don't want to be away from him.'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:31 am

Cecil went busily through hid dresser looking for clothes. "You're dressed? Good." He then pulled on some jeans and a cream colored sweater. "Your dad is going to be here in a few moments, don't leave my side." He leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:46 am

He nodded and took Cecil's hand, squeezing it desperately. He glanced at the door when his father came to the door and then glared away. Darius stared at the two with a mix of anger and irritation, "Casper, what is going on in here?" he asked as if demanding an answer. Stella popped up behind him and pointed at Cecil, "That servant was doing vulgar things to him!" she said in a disgusted tone. Casper glanced up at Cecil and squeezed his hand again before looking to his father and Stella, "Father... I love Cecilius. I wont let you take him away from me like the others." he said simply. Darius glared at Casper, making him flinch, "Casper... I will not let you embarrass our family like this. I demand that you dismiss Cecilius at once, or I will be forced to dismiss You." he said, completely serious. Casper looked horrified and looked back at Cecil, 'I-if I don't... I'll never see my family again but... I don't want to lose HIM either...' he didn't know what to do and looked at his feet, clenching Cecil's hand.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:49 am

Cecilius ignored the glares from Darius and Stella. He turned to Casper with a soft smile. "Its you're choice, I wont be angry at you for which ever you choose, I'll understand." He tried put on a smile though his eyes were begging for Casper to choose him. 'I can't ask for Casper to choose me over his family, but I would hope that he would.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next