Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm really tired too, trust me there is nothing more that I would like then just to sleep right now." He chuckled and stripped down to his boxers as well and pulled him down into the bed on top of him and closed his eyes. "Night Casper, I love you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:00 am

Casper looked back to Cecil and tears rolled down his cheeks, "I don't want to have to choose between such things... how can I...?" he whispered, "But still... I would rather be with someone who loves me regardless of my sexuality than someone who will only be happy when I do what I'm told. So... though I will miss everyone here horribly... I can't help but choose Cecil." he said and smiled warmly at Cecil through his tears. Darius growled, "Fine then! You will leave this place and never come back! You are no longer my son..." he said harshly and walked off, everyone else following him. Casper couldn't help but cling to Cecil after they had gone, crying desperately into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

Cecilius glared after Darius as he held Casper into his chest trying to comfort him. 'What a terrible person, makes me glad I didn't know my father.' He then looked down at Casper sadly and pet his hair. He plopped down in the middle of the floor and pulled Casper into his chest and rested his cheek on Casper's head rocking him a bit. "We'll be okay, you don't need to worry."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:12 am

He held onto Cecil as he cried, "I'm scared though... I've never been on my own before..." he said weakly and looked down, his tears starting to dry. 'I hope Anayis will be alright...' he thought and stared off, "He probably wont stop me if I bring some things with me... but there's only one thing I need before we leave..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:17 am

"You're not on you're own, you have me." He smiled and nuzzled him gently. He continued to pet his hair as he watched him. "What do you need Casper?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:24 am

He stood with Cecil and grabbed the backpack from Cecil's closet and slid it onto his back then took Cecil's hand, heading for his own room. He took two things from the nightstand, The Giver and a photograph. He smiled sadly at the photo, "I can't leave without at least this."

(The photo is Casper's mom:
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:30 am

He followed him to Casper's room "You should pack some clothes as well just so you have something. And whatever money you have or can find.... as well as a small blanket." He smiled and kissed his forehead. "We'll be alright." He didn't ask about the photo just yet, wanting to leave the house as quickly as possible. He then returned to his own room and packed a few clothes and whatever little money he had left.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:35 am

He nodded and folded some clothes into the bag, as well as a blanket and the photo, putting money that had been stashed away in his room in the side pockets of the backpack. He went to Cecil again and smiled at him a bit, "You ready to go?" he asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:45 am

Whe Cecil finished packing he put on his own backpack and nodded. "Yeah I think we should head out before we catch anymore of your father's wrath. He took Casper's hand with a small smile and led him to the door where he put on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:54 am

He nodded and walked with him, putting on his shoes as well. As he looked back to give the place one last glance before he left he caught the gaze of his little sister and smiled sadly, waving to her before looking to Cecil, "So where do we go from here...?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:56 am

"Where I usually spent my nights. At least until I can find somewhere safer for us." He took Casper's hand and led him out.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:58 am

He nodded and left with Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10